We invite you to participate in the All-Russian Astrometry Conference "Pulkovo-2018".
The Conference will be hosted by the Central (Pulkovo) Astronomical Observatory
of the Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg, Russia on 1-5 October 2018.
Main Topics of the Conference
- Ground-based and space astrometry.
- Earth's rotation and geodynamics.
- Ephemeris astronomy, dynamics of the Solar and exoplanet systems.
- Stellar astronomy; kinematics and dynamics of the Galaxy.
- Methods, techniques, and data for astrometry and geodynamics.
- History of astronomy.
- Stepanov A.V. (Pulkovo Observatory, Russian Academy of Sciences) - Chair
- Devyatkin A.V. (Pulkovo Observatory, Russian Academy of Sciences) - Vice-Chair
- Malkin Z.M. (Pulkovo Observatory, Russian Academy of Sciences) - Vice-Chair
- Emeljanov N.V. (Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow State University)
- Gayazov I.S. (Institute of Applied Astronomy, Russian Academy of Sciences)
- Kholshevnikov K.V. (St. Petersburg State University)
- Kokhirova G.I. (Institute of Astrophysics, Tajik Academy of Sciences)
- Medvedev Yu.D. (Institute of Applied Astronomy, Russian Academy of Sciences)
- Nefed'ev Yu.A. (Engelgardt Observatory, Kazan Federal University)
- Rykhlova L.V. (Institute of Astronomy, Russian Academy of Sciences)
- Shevchenko I.I. (Pulkovo Observatory, Russian Academy of Sciences)
- Shustov B.M. (Institute of Astronomy, Russian Academy of Sciences)
- Zharov V.E. (Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow State University)
- Devyatkin A.V. - Chair
- Malkin Z.M. - Vice-Chair
- Gorchanov D.L.
- Krivtsov A.A.
- Kulikova A.M.
- Martyusheva A.A.
- Miller N.M.
- Petrova S.N.
- Khovritchev M.Yu.
Official conference language is Russian . Oral and poster presentations in English are allowed.
Regular registration fee is 3000 Rubles. Registration fee for young participants (up to 35 years) who are the primary author (first author and presenter) of oral or poster presentation is 1500 Rubles. The registration fee is to be paid in cash in Rubles on arrival to the Conference.
Deadline for registration and abstract submission: 1 August 2018.
Registration and abstract submission should be made at the Conference website http://pulkovo-2018.gao.su.
Publication of Conference proceedings is planned.
Further information about the Conference will be given in the next announcements.
Conference "Pulkovo-2018", Pulkovo Observatory, Pulkovskoe Sh. 65,
196140 St. Petersburg, Russia
Organizing committee of the Conference "Pulkovo-2018"